Digital Communication Webinar
This opportunity is open to all DMU students. The maximum number of places for this event is 15. Please check our eligibility criteria for further details.
In cooperation with our partner, Pagoda Projects, DMU Global will be offering twenty online events throughout the 2020-2021 academic year. All events are employability focused and aim to give students an insight into topics related to the international working world.
This workshop will focus on the different aspects of digital communication, trends, brand voices and skills that are sought after in the field. The guest speaker will cover these topics and answer any questions students might have.
- What is digital communication and the different aspects of it?
- Emerging and current digital communication trends
- Brand voices for different platforms
- Skills that are sought after in the field digital communication
- Understand what constitutes digital communication and the different tools used
- Learn what are the current trends and how do experts see the future developments
- Gain an understanding of what skills are required in the sector
Paul Espinas – Founder at UpUp App
Paul has a BA in Development Communication and Communication & Media studies. He has been in Vietnam for over 7 years and previously worked in marketing for Vietnams largest online recruiting company; VietnamWorks. He has founded several companies including a start-up that is part of TicketBox and his more recent venture UpUp App.
If you would like to join this event, click the ‘Apply now’ button at the bottom of this page. You will receive a formal invitation to register for the event to your DMU e-mail account shortly after the deadline. Please, check your inbox as well as junk inbox regularly.