Pagoda Projects Skills Courses
This opportunity is open to all DMU students. Please check our eligibility criteria for further details.
Our partner organisation, Pagoda Projects, is offering online skills courses on a pay what you can basis. The courses will take approximately a total of 32-40 hours and can be completed at a time that suits you.
This programme aims to encourage the development of student and recent graduate skillsets with the fundamental elements needed to improve your ‘work readiness’ for a post-pandemic business world.
- Access to 4 digital courses focused on Intercultural Fluency, Employability and Digital Competency
- By completing this course, students will be working towards improving critical thinking, digital fluency, communication, teamwork and collaboration skills
- A certificate is provided following each completed course
By the end of this course, students will have achieved the following learning objectives:
- Have recognised the best methods for creating an organised and creative environment to manage tasks and time efficiently using CRM software, scheduling and other methods.
- Have a clear understanding of how to communicate effectively within a professional team and have the basic skills to lead a digital meeting.
- Have identified their strengths and gained an understanding of how to exercise these to the best standard, as well as weaknesses and the most effective actions to improve on these.
If you would like to join this programme, click the ‘Apply now’ button at the bottom of this page. This will lead you to Pagoda Projects Skills Courses website where you will be able to register for the course.