ThinkPacific Virtual Internship
This opportunity is open to all DMU students. Students also need to meet eligibility criteria listed below:
- Available to start the placement on one of the following dates – 2 November, 17 November or 7 December 2020
- Able to commit to a minimum of 8 flexible hours per week (over a 12 week period). Or a maximum of 25 hours per week over a 4-week period.
Think Pacific is a registered Fijian Charity and UK social enterprise with over 10 years’ experience supporting Fijian Government Ministries, NGOs, local enterprises and business partners to achieve ethical, responsible and sustainable development, whilst allowing students to have a self-developing and rewarding experience.
Think Pacific are offering 150 fully funded places for their Fiji remote internship program taking place between November 2020 and February 2021. Through this unique opportunity Think Pacific and our partners aim to foster global understanding, contribute to international development and increase relationships between the Fiji Islands and global university students.
Successful applicants will be able to choose from nine 9 career sectors such as Psychology, Health, Environment, Business, Marketing, Education, International Development, NGO Management and Sports Development.
Remote internships will also include:
- The opportunity to work on behalf of exclusive partners
- The chance to discover the Fiji National Sustainable Development Plan
- An introduction to Fiji’s culture
- Personal mentoring
- Workshops and talks delivered by local experts and skills series
- Access to a network group
Please visit the Think Pacific website for more information including the ideal candidate specifications.
To be considered for a Think Pacific virtual internship scholarship you must submit a short application form. To submit your application, please, click the ‘Apply now’ button at the bottom of this page.
All scholarship winners will be officially informed by email on 2 November 2020. Please note that there is one guaranteed scholarship for a DMU student, whilst other places will be part of an open, competitive process.