Digital Marketing Webinar
This opportunity is open to all DMU students. The maximum number of places for this event is 15. Please check our eligibility criteria for further details.
In cooperation with our partner, Pagoda Projects, DMU Global will be offering twenty online events throughout the 2020-2021 academic year. All events are employability focused and aim to give students an insight into topics related to the international working world.
This event will focus on the principals of digital marketing across various cultures; starting a Digital Marketing focused career; sector differences between the East & West; and the impact of COVID-19.
- How digital marketing has adapted since COVID-19 and the lasting impact it will have
- Advice for starting a digital marketing focused career
- How the global marketing sector differs between the East & West
- Making the most of different marketing channels
- Discover the principals of digital marketing across various cultures.
- Discuss the current challenges that the sector is facing.
- Learn about the digital marketing strategies across various marketing channels.
- Discover how to create a digital plan, which forms part of the overall marketing plan.
James Nellany – Global Head of Digital Marketing at Naked Wines
Experienced digital marketer with a proven track record in rapidly scaling digital investment from zero to £XM/ year run-rates at target ROI, as well as making significant improvements in efficiency of existing digital marketing pipelines.
Highly analytical but with a proven ability to work closely with creative teams, providing them with the data and direction to ensure that creative content is rapidly tested and optimised. Hands-on experience of all major digital marketing channels including Google (Search & Shopping), Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Native (Outbrain & Taboola), Display, Youtube.
Anne Piotrowski – Accelerated Growth Consultant at Google
Anne is a young professional from Germany with a Master´s in International Management. She has lived and worked in China, Scotland, New Zealand and Ireland and she enjoys working in an international team. As she is passionate about strategic business management as well as sharing and exchanging expert knowledge with others, her main focus is on working closely with clients in sales, marketing and business development. She is currently based in Dublin where she is working as a marketing and business growth expert at Google.
If you would like to join this event, click the ‘Apply now’ button at the bottom of this page. You will receive a formal invitation and link to the event to your DMU e-mail account 1 day before it takes place.